Below are the positions we are seeking for the 2021 Summer Internship.
R&D, Product Development & IT
We are seeking a motivated and technically knowledgeable individual to assist our Senior Executive in charge of the unit with the technical, organizational and structuring of this unit as well as our IT infrastructure and operations. The job would include not only technical tasks, but also participation and assistance in all aspects of management of this unit, including:
- 1) Perform testing against Netragard’s software products to:
- a. Identify software bugs.
- b. Identify usability issues.
- c. Identify areas where functionality / features could be improved.
- 2) Produce documentation for various procedures and technologies for consumption by employees. Example: User manual.
- 3) To assist in improving the penetration testing handbook for onboarding new testers.
- 4) Design, deploy and configure a Capture the Flag (CTF) network.
- 5) Perform deep industry research to learn about the technologies and services being offered today.
- 6) To create an inventory of all IT Assets including but not limited to hardware, software, licenses, etc.
- 7) To assist in the migration of systems, data, configurations, etc. during Netragard’s ongoing consolidation efforts.
- 8) To assist with Sales Engineering and the associated processes and technologies (will require technical expertise in linux and scripting languages).
Delivery & Project Management
We are seeking a motivated and technically knowledgeable individual to work with and assist our Senior Executive in charge of the unit with the technical, project management assistance, organizational and structuring of this unit and operations. The job would include not only technical tasks, but also participation and assistance in project management and all other aspects of management of this unit, including:
- 1) Performing Attack Surface Mapping of client environments.
- 2) Preparations and review of client Reports.
- 3) Assistance with client project management.
- 4) Development this unit’s business processes.
Finance, HR, Admin. & Project Mgmt.
We are seeking a motivated and capable individual to work with and assist our senior executive in charge of the unit with a variety of topics related to Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Administration and Project Management.
The position includes participation in almost all aspects of business operations, ensuring that the above-named functions in terms of development of Business Processes, organization, monitoring and reporting.
Business Process Improvement
We are seeking a motivated and qualified individual to work with and assist our senior executives to improve the Operational Business Processes across the company, working with all the units.
At the end of the Internship, you would have developed, and assisted in the implementation of almost all processes cross the company, including: R&D, Product Development, Sales & Marketing, Service Deliver & Operations, Project Management, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources Management, Administration, and others.