Founded in 2006, Netragard is an Information Security Advisory firm and among the best Advanced Penetration Testing companies. Due to significant growth, we have an opening for a Sales Support position to join our team.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with a strong work ethic to join us in this integral part of our global Sales Team. Currently, our team is fully remote but may require physical presence in the office when it is safe to do so.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized and efficient, as they will be managing their own time and tasks, while supporting the Sales Team in communicating with customers, and back-office activities in relation to our sales process.
The Sales Support role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. This individual will be expected to contact customers to organize meetings and exchange data, information, and highly sensitive documents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining accuracy of our data in Salesforce
- Developing and assisting with the implementation of our sales processes
- Scheduling and participating in client calls with our sales team
- Communicating with clients on an as needed basis
- Organizing the migration of sales data to Microsoft Teams
- Assisting with document preparations
- General support of the Sales Team, as required
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools
- Strong organization skills
- Effective time-management abilities
- Experience communicating with customers
NB: No recruitment agencies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org