Founded in 2006, Netragard is an Information Security Advisory firm and among the best Advanced Penetration Testing companies. Due to significant growth, we have an opening for a System & Security Administrator to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced individual with an ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment. The role involves being responsible for the company-wide implementation, maintenance, administration, and security of the company infrastructure, including the Linux, Windows, and OSX operating systems, desktops, and servers, as well as a variety of business-critical applications. The position may also include some customer-facing communications and activities.
The ideal candidate must be a quick learner, self-motivated, and a team player.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implementation, maintenance, administration, and security of the company infrastructure
- Keeping up to date on current technology and cybersecurity trends
- Recommending and implementing system updates and new technologies
- Serving as a point of contact for IT related questions
- Monitoring & Processing of security events and incidents
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the field
- Applicable professional information security certification(s)
- Knowledge of the implementation, configuration, and administration of Linux as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
- Experience writing Bash, Python, PowerShell, and Batch scripts
- Familiarity with services such as Docker, Active Directory, and DNS
- Familiarity with the Azure & Amazon Web Services platforms (specifically EC2 and VPCs)
- Experience with the installation and configuration of Linux, Windows & MacOS
- Experience with Firewall, WAF, Cloudflare
- Keen troubleshooting and deductive reasoning skills
- Familiarity with networking terminology and concepts
- Experience with application support, security, and licensing
- Antivirus/Antimalware policy authoring and threat remediation
- Experience with hybrid infrastructure (Cloud & On-Premises)
- Experience with SIEM and IDS/IDP administration
- Familiarity with AzureAD, Intune, Mobile Device Management
- Familiarity with software VPNs and implementation, such as OpenVPN, Cisco AnyConnect, PaloAlto, etc.
- Comfortable writing documentation and training materials
- Experience with ISO 9001 and other InfoSec certifications and policies (e.g. ISO 27001)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org