The Work From Home (“WFH”) requirement triggered by COVID-19 puts organizations at increased risk by extending the boundaries of their internal networks into their employee’s homes. To address this, Netragard created a WFH Penetration Testing offering that thoroughly tests WFH employee endpoints, VPN configurations, Breach Detection Capabilities, and more. The final deliverable is a high-quality report that contains detailed technical findings accompanied by efficient and cost-effective methods for security hardening.
Key target areas include but are not limited to:
- Employee computer systems used while in a remote work configuration
- Validation of WFH VPN, Citrix, RDP, etc. configurations on employee devices
- Validation of encryption communication configurations
- Operating in a realistic threat capacity (Red Team) to move laterally from a compromised employee WFH device into the organizations core network.
- Covert tagging and/or exfiltration of trophy data defined by the customer.
- Advanced Social Engineering specifically designed to leverage COVID-19 and the WFH requirement.
- Advanced Social and Technical reconnaissance focusing on identifying WFH employees as well as effective pretexts for attack.
- And more..
For more information about our COVID-19 WFH Penetration Testing Service please request a quote and one of our experts will be in touch with you quickly.