This webpage was created to help customers understand Netragard’s service delivery process from start to finish. Whether you’re a new customer trying to learn what to expect or an existing customer looking for a refresher on our process, this page is for you. Each of these steps is a requirement and cannot be subverted when requesting testing services. If our process does not work for you then we’d be happy to recommend another vendor to you.
You contact Netragard.
- By the request a quote form
- By telephone
- By email
- By landing page
Netragard returns contact.
- We will reply via email and request availability for a conference call.
We hold our introductory meeting.
- We learn about your needs, your business, and your reasons for wanting to receive a penetration test.
- You learn about our capabilities, our team, and why we are different.
- We determine if we are a good fit for each other and if you require a proposal.
- We determine what level of service you require (Silver, Gold, or Platinum).
- If you want genuine testing we will use our unique Attack Surface Mapping (AMAP) Methodology. This methodology requires a $300.00 refundable deposit as it takes roughly 3-5 hours to properly diagnose an attack surface. In return we will provide you with a detailed snapshot of your environment that shows all potential attack vectors (not vulnerabilities). We show you exactly what you look like to an outside threat (hackers).
We build you a custom proposal
- After your Attack Surface Mapping we will build your custom proposal. (Only Gold and Platinum proposals produce a level of threat that is slightly elevated from that which you are likely to face in the wild. This is required for true protective benefit. Our Silver level testing proposals are specifically designed to satisfy compliance needs.)
We hold a proposal review meeting & deliver via docusign.
- After your proposal is generated we will reach out to you to schedule a review via GoToMeeting. This review is mandatory. We will not send the proposal to you without first holding the review.
- During the review we will make certain that the proposal meets your exact needs. We will cover everything from targets, activated threat modules down to pricing and discounts. If adjustments need to be made we will make them in realtime to ensure that they are done correctly.
- After the proposal review is held we will deliver it to you via DocuSign along with our Master Service Agreement. Both documents must be executed in order for services to be scheduled. We are happy to negotiate on either if/as required.
- After the proposal and MSA are fully executed we will schedule your test start date and kick-off call via email.
We deliver services as designed
- Your testing will begin on the agreed upon start date. (From this point forward all communications must be directed to [email protected], not to your sales representative.)
- As testing progresses you will receive weekly status reports.
- As testing progresses, we will record our findings into Netragardian (our advanced reporting framework).
- When testing is finished we will finalize your report. You will receive an email letting you know that your report is ready. New customers will receive a secondary email with instructions on how to access Netragardian.
We validate your fixes for free
- You can request that we validate your fixes by emailing [email protected] and requesting validation. Validation will be done against the entire report (all findings) one time free of charge.
- As issues are successfully validated we update the report in Netragardian in real time. The report becomes a remediation report that reflects your successful remediation efforts.
- If you resolve 100% of the issues that are reported, we will provide you with a certificate of security and a website seal of security.